06 February 2013

After What Precedent

Wow... it's been a little over 2 years since I last wrote anything. I've wanted to write stuff, but just haven't felt that creative juice in a long time. Or maybe I'm just now finally deciding that it's time to own up to some of my issues or feelings, and a way for me to do that is to write... to get it out.

So... here goes... process and all... (strikethrough words are original words used but taken out, bold/italics are words inserted in, and the normal looking ones are, obviously, originals left in)

-----------------------------------------

Confusion Disorientation, chagrin swarms my mind consciousness
Annoyance Personal frustration and animosity with myself
Neuroses cloud overshadow my judgment reasoning
Anxiety stopping ceasing coherent thought contemplation

Therapists, shaman, medicine man, or Pills
Why not both all
Depression fills occupies the void
Encircled by others cohorts, I feel alone am forlorn

Moods swinging floating in on the breeze current
Happy Mirth, Sad Despair, Angry Contempt
A daily chronic struggle battle
To keep it together

-----------------------------------------

All together, less confusing to read:

Disorientation, chagrin swarms my consciousness
Personal frustration and animosity
Neuroses overshadow reasoning
Anxiety ceasing coherent contemplation

Therapist, shaman, medicine man, or pills
Why not all
Depression occupies the void
Encircled by cohorts, I am forlorn

Moods floating on the current
Mirth, Despair, Contempt
A chronic battle
To keep it together

No comments:

Post a Comment