“Listen cherub to the Silence. Breathing shallow. The azure is dense.
Close your eyes child and sleep tonight. When you wake you must not fight.
I am your light, surrounding you. Watching, waiting, whispering – subdue.
Breathe deeply my brood. Take it all in. Do not be frightened. I’m your spirit kin.
I promise to protect, but you must obey. Pay no heed to the air that I portray.
Promises! Promises! A blood oath binds! Break this chain and you’ll be mine!
Kill the sleepers! Kill them all! Small ones! Tiny ones! Big and Tall!
I am your conscience! I am your voice! Listen to me! You have no choice!
You’re in too deep! You can’t crawl out! Your mind is weak! Filled with doubt!
Scream if you can! Throat swollen and hoarse! I’ll slash your maw without remorse!
Die you sycophant! You are fruitless now! Your time has come! Damnation avows!”
Close your eyes child and sleep tonight. When you wake you must not fight.
I am your light, surrounding you. Watching, waiting, whispering – subdue.
Breathe deeply my brood. Take it all in. Do not be frightened. I’m your spirit kin.
I promise to protect, but you must obey. Pay no heed to the air that I portray.
Promises! Promises! A blood oath binds! Break this chain and you’ll be mine!
Kill the sleepers! Kill them all! Small ones! Tiny ones! Big and Tall!
I am your conscience! I am your voice! Listen to me! You have no choice!
You’re in too deep! You can’t crawl out! Your mind is weak! Filled with doubt!
Scream if you can! Throat swollen and hoarse! I’ll slash your maw without remorse!
Die you sycophant! You are fruitless now! Your time has come! Damnation avows!”
No comments:
Post a Comment