I let it happen. It started as an absurd idea of boredom. Turned into action.
The reaction I got from him was unexpected. As if he didn’t care.
I tried asking for help. None came. I didn’t try hard enough. So my absurdity turned into action once again.
Now I lay here on the fine line of reality and insanity. Maybe if it were deeper he’d listen.
A voice whispers, “Do it!”
I shake my head and pray to God. Pray for help.
My breathing is deep. My heart fast. My lungs hurt from the pressure building.
Once again my absurdity… my insanity wins over.
The pressure in my chest immediately dissipates.
It’s day again. I slept the nightmare off. He saw what I did and gave the same reaction.
“WHY WON’T YOU LISTEN TO ME?!”
The words never escape my mouth. It’s not his fault. It’s my sickness. My absurdity. My blood.
The voice screams, “Do it!”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment